Participants are responsible for their own lodging. Please do not make your hotel reservation until you have registered for the conference. To secure ASCD group rates, make your hotel reservations by the listed cutoff date. If the cutoff date has passed, or if the room block is full, the hotel will offer the ASCD group rate based on availability.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
(Location of the Pre-Conference Institutes and Conference Sessions)
3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- City Room: $209 + tax (double)
- City Room: $209 + tax (single - limited quantity)
- Terrace Studio: $219 + tax (single)
Hotel Reservations Cutoff: October 8, 2013
NOTE: The room block for this hotel is now FULL.
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
(Overflow hotel—across the street from The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas hotel.)
3667 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Tel: (702) 785-5555
Rate: Single/ Double $125 + tax (Plus, a daily resort fee of $20.00 per day will be charged.)
Click here to reserve a room.
Hotel Reservations Cutoff: October 24, 2013
Remember to register for the conference and make your hotel reservations early. The conference and hotel room blocks will fill quickly.
- Register for the conference prior to making your hotel reservations.
- Hotel registration information will be included in your registration confirmation e-mail.
- You should secure hotel reservations by the cutoff date, October 8, 2013. Hotel rates are not guaranteed after the cutoff date or if the ASCD room block is full.
- You must make hotel reservations online or by phone.
- Confirm your hotel reservation by contacting the hotel directly.
Participants are responsible for their own transportation. Please do not purchase nonrefundable airline tickets unless you have received a confirmation e-mail from ASCD. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within three weeks of submitting your registration, please call ASCD to confirm your registration.
Association Travel Concepts (ATC) is ASCD's official travel partner for the 2013 ASCD Conference on Educational Leadership. ATC offers special airfares and car rental rates that are lower than those available to the public. ATC will also search for the lowest available fares on any airline serving your destination.
To make reservations, contact ATC via
If you are making reservations online, visit www.atcmeetings.com/ascd. Click the "Get Started" link under Meeting Travel (Association members) to create your account and begin searching for discounted flights to ASCD's 2013 Conference on Educational Leadership.
The ATC Travel Center is your one-stop shop for making reservations to association meetings and adding additional excitement to your travel plans.
- Up to 5 percent off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased more than 30 days prior to the meeting. Restrictions apply and not all classes of service apply for the discount. (United Airlines).
- Up to 5 percent off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased prior to the meeting. (Delta & American Airlines)
- Car discounts
- Low fare options on all airlines.
- Travel tools
- 24/7 access with mobile options for itinerary status updates.
Online service fee - $10.00*
The below discounts apply for travel 10/29/13 through 11/6/13 (LAS).
Restrictions apply. *Service fees apply to ticketed reservations. You may also call your own agency or the vendors directly and refer to the ID numbers below.
If you choose to book your flights through a different vendor, you can still take advantage of ASCD's discounts by using the following codes:
Amtrak offers a 10 percent discount off the best available rail fare to Las Vegas, Nevada, October 28-November 6, 2013.*
To book your reservation, call Amtrak at 1-800-872-7245 or contact your local travel agent.
Please refer to Convention Fare Code X39P-972 when making your reservation. Conventions cannot be booked online.
*This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela services. The offer is valid with Sleepers, Business Class, or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges. Fare is valid on Amtrak Regional, all departures, seven days a week, except for holiday blackouts.