Implementing the Common Core webinar series
Hosted by Efrain Mercado
In late 2012, ASCD released a report, Fulfilling the Promise of the Common Core State Standards: Moving from Adoption to Implementation to Sustainability, that illuminates activities educators and policymakers at all levels can undertake to successfully implement the Common Core State Standards across the nation.
Join ASCD's Efrain Mercado and guests in this webinar series as they provide an overview of the report’s recommendations and observations from the field about standards' implementation.
- Implementing the Math Core: Stories from Utah Classrooms (Recorded May 22, 2013)
- Implementing the ELA Core: Stories from Utah Classrooms (Recorded May 15, 2013)
- Maximize Opportunities for Collaboration and Capacity Building Through Professional Learning (Recorded March 26, 2013)
- Transform Principals into Instructional Leaders, with special guests Keith Klein and Michael DeCaprio (Recorded March 5, 2013)
- Understand and Plan for the Coming Common Assessments (Recorded February 5, 2013)
- Moving the Instructional Shifts for the English Language Arts and Literacy Standards from Words to Action, with special guest Sarah Brown Wessling (Recorded January 16, 2013)
- ASCD's Recommendations (Recorded December 18, 2012)
Webinar Series Archives